- 3 game guarantee, with all teams advancing to the championship rounds
- Games at excellent facilities (The Gym/Legends/Channelview Schools)
- Normal high school rules with stop clock on all dead balls for all age divisions
- Trophies awarded to 1st and 2nd place team members in each division
- TO REGISTER BY MAIL: If paying by cashier's check or money order, download registration form and mail completed form and payment to Above All Sports, 2107 Misty River Trail, Kingwood, TX 77345
- TO REGISTER ONLINE: If paying by PayPal (below), be sure to email (email@example.com) or fax (281-360-5219) the completed registration form. Then scroll down to the PayPal buttons below, fill in your Team Name and contact phone number, and click on "Add to Cart." When you are finished adding teams, click on "View Cart." Be sure to fax or email the registration form with a phone number and email address or we will not know how to contact you!
- Note - no refunds are issued after payment has been received
Courtyard By Marriot Shenandoah 19255 David Memorial Drive, Shenandoah Tx 77385; $99 per night. Click here to book online or call
1-800-321-2211 and mention Group Code HHB / Hotel code IAHCS. Cut-off date: May 19, 2017.
- Holiday Inn Express 5619 FM 1960 East, Humble Tx 77346; $99 per night INCLUDING A HOT BREAKFAST; Call 281-964-1300for reservations and mention JUNE JAM for the discount
For more information about the tournament, call Brian Jolivette at 281-360-5274
NEW REGISTRATION PROCESS EFFECTIVE FOR 2017 EVENTS
If you have not registered for any of our events for 2017 you must select “NEW USER” below…
View results from previous years.